This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Which I Am Sadly not Nice

me *attempts to give opening spiel* Good m...

customer you're not the man I spoke to last week.

me - n........

customer - he was nice

me - ok, can I H........

Customer - you don't sound nice, I don't like you.

me - c.........

*click customer puts phone down*
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Do you happen to have caller ID so you can ignore that sexist jerk if he calls you again?
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
      Do you happen to have caller ID so you can ignore that sexist jerk if he calls you again?
      Caller id is only visible while the call is up which wasn't very long, and I should explain this was a female to me, also female.I dunno, maybe she really wanted to talk to one of my male coworkers again, perhaps he was having a bit of a flirt with her when she rung up.Whatever, she obviously didn't want to talk to me.
      Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
        and I should explain this was a female to me, also female
        Women can be quite sexist, too.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

she probably figures that she can get a better deal from a man. that's what she meant when she said, "he was nice."
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I agree. She probably was hoping to flirt her way to a deal. Either that or she calls guys just to erm...enjoy herself...to the sound of their voices. **shudders** Either way, I think you should be GLAD she hung up!
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Sounds like you got one of GK's callers.

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                Sounds like you got one of GK's callers.
                Or possibly one of Dave's....

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                  Women can be quite sexy, too.
                  Edited for my amusement.

Though I admit to be being sexiest on occasion myself. There's just the occasion where it's warranted because some jerk doesn't want to do his/her job. At that point I start to get sick of the entire gender.

But bare in mind, I tend to dislike most women on principal. And I am one.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    But bare in mind, I tend to dislike most women on principal.
                    Well that's just 'cause they don't give you cookies.
                    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

It's true, I almost never give out cookies. I'll totally give you a cupcake though.

Comment

You all have it wrong! this is the best customer! I have customers like this occasionally. (important note: i work at JACK IN THE BOX)

Me: What can I get you?
                        Customer: A big carl/big mushroom burrito/double cheeseburger/etc
                        Me: We don't serve that.
                        Customer: BUT!!! *Backs out of the drive*

best customer ever.
                        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

TA, but you are nice!

Comment

Quoth Solumina View Post
                            It's true, I almost never give out cookies. I'll totally give you a cupcake though.
                            I like cupcakes.
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*offers Evil Queen cookies in self-defence*

Comment

Working...
                              X