Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for butting in, but it all sounds like a clear case of mental illness. It was definitely evil, but this has got to be more than kleptomania. This woman sounds like she's pretty ill.

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
      ME:<scanning reciept> You went through self-checkout. This Bratz doll <points to it> isn't on the reciept .
      GW: So what? You can't do anything about it. I'll have you fired if you try to you k-ke.
      ME: Ma'am did you take this from the Toys for Tots donation box.
      GW: Are you accusin' me of stealing you dumb f-ggot??? God hates you.
      Wonder if she's related to the shoe-thrower? Sounds like her sister!

Quoth BlakeMP View Post
      If the RM is like most Marines I know, it was only his natural gentlemanly urges that kept him from laying that woman out with one blow.
      Too bad RM wasn't a female Marine...

Quoth BlakeMP View Post
      Geez, stealing from Toys For Tots -- that's a new low.
      There've been other stories about people stealing from charities on these boards, but I agree, it's the lowest of the low. Absolutely evil.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
        Sorry for butting in, but it all sounds like a clear case of mental illness. It was definitely evil, but this has got to be more than kleptomania. This woman sounds like she's pretty ill.
        That'll probably be her excuse in court. No offense, but I don't buy it. Maybe the stealing of the other merch, but not the doll from the charity bin.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth BlakeMP View Post
          If the RM is like most Marines I know, it was only his natural gentlemanly urges that kept him from laying that woman out with one blow.
          I wonder if things like this are why none of the armed forces will accept me...

Because that lady would have definitely had a roundhouse with her name on it the second she took a step towards the door with some little kid's doll. You can bet if she had taken the doll physically out of a kid's hands, she'd have been waylayed from six different directions before the kid could stop screaming...

(We don't advocate violence, but sometimes it just kinda happens...*shifty eyes*)

(...ah, who am I kidding, half the stories I COULD tell don't wind up on here because of the violence in them...)
          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
            I am standing chatting with the cashier on self-check, on my 15, GW goes past us and leaves her cart blocking a checkout lane, I go to put it back and I see her rooting through the Toys for Tots box She pulls out a Bratz doll and puts it in a bag. The alarm goes off.
            Well, I'm glad she was caught, and I am very glad that you were willing to confront her yourself.

My husband and I cashed in all of our change and purchased a couple of toys to put in the bin (this was before Christmas, of course!). Although, sad as it is, I was worried someone would go rummaging through the bin and take some of the items (bin was almost half way full). Plus, the bin was right next to the door - so someone could easily just reach down, grab and run. Granted, the bin is near the self checkouts, it still kinda had me worried. I want those toys to go to needy children (and if her children are needy, then she should sign them up for toys for tots or whatever . . .)
            This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Rin nin nin nin nin...that dry pool diving team member needs to be converted into bite-size morsels suitable for sprinkling on tacos and hamburgers, or seeding into your lawn or something.

And I got just the thing to do it!
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Had I been the Marine, I wouldn't have decked her out, but I damned sure would have sat her ass down somewhere and guarded her until the police came to pick her up.

It's sad we live in a society where charity drop boxes have to have a notice on them saying: Please do not steal donations. (yes I've actually seen this before).

what's wrong with humanity?

Comment

Being cool woman is difficult

I once accused a man of stealing(I saw him do it) He started to chase after me calling me a whore in front of a bunch of people who I'd gone to hide amongst.
                  I wish I could just shut up. When I am not facing a customer I have a tendency to be far too honest and tell people exactly what i think of them
                  ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
                  Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                    Okay, on a very old incarnation of the board, I remember a story about a collection bin of some sort (Canned goods, I think...) at a store.
                    Some customer came up to the checkout, asked for a plastic bag, got one, looked around, and squatted right in the lane to poop in the bag. Tied the bag, tried to hand it to the cashier. What a surprise, no go. So, the customer headed out, passing right by the collection box, and left. Cashier walks over and checks out the collection box. Sure enough, the customer tossed their bag of poop into the food, so it all had to be thrown away.
                    This is the winning story.
                    Topic over.
                    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                      You know, if idiots like her would put in as much effort WORKING for a living as they do stealing for a living they'd probably live even better, and not have to worry about going to jail to boot.
                      Not necessarily true. For instance, if you bust your hump working your ass off, but work for idiots who don't know how to bring business into a brand spanking new restaurant, you might not make enough money to go blow on 10 new DVD's. Of course, there are ways to correct this kind of problem....and such things may see the light of day very soon.

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
                      It seems to be that too often on this board people are quick to chalk bad behavior up to mental illness. I ain't buying it. Yes, some people have mental illnesses that make them do bad things. But the fact is, some people are just evil little shits. Period.

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                      (...ah, who am I kidding, half the stories I COULD tell don't wind up on here because of the violence in them...)
                      Oh, we SO want to hear these! We really, really do!

Okay, I don't actually know that others here want to hear these stories. I am guessing some others want to hear them, but I don't know that for certain.

But *I* want to hear them!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                      X