This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes the Item can stay home....

Oh, oh where to begin.....first, I'll pick up all the hair i ripped out of my skull.....oh. anyways....

People? Do me a favor, next time you go in for a battery, and you feel the need to bring in the device cause you don't know what kind of battery it takes....please, please dont bring it if it's inappropriate....for instance, this nice little happening..::

Me-Unawares Retail Assoc
    The Perverted Couple- We knoweth not our own perversion.

Me: Welcome to _______, how may I help you this morning? (yeah, my shift had just begun...)

TPC: We need batteries for this.....(woman reaches in purse, pulls out a battery operated vibrator).....can you help me? (tries to hand it to me)

Meavoiding if possible the touching of this hopefully clean device) Uhh, ummm....ye-ye-yeah.....just....just open where the batteries go and yeah, we'll uhh...get the batteries.....i'll be right back....(walks to back room about to cry)

45 seconds later....

TPC: We can't seem to get it open, can you do it for us?

Me: I....I don't....umm....

TPC: What's the matter, haven't you seen a vibrator before?

THEN I LOST IT.....I didnt scream....I just....I freaked.....Cause, I'm not paid nearly enough to touch something that's been in some woman's hoo hoo cha-cha and maybe even some guys you knows.....

Me: Umm...Ma'am...you, you may not see it as I do, but....I'ts kind of awkward...because I don't know where that's been (oh lord, wrong thing to say, here it comes)

Woman: It hasnt been anywhere but my vagina!!!!!!

*END TRANSMISSION*

Long story short? I had to take my lunch early because I nearly fainted from laughing so hard....

Hahaha! That was the funniest post, made even more amusing by the fact that I had just read ANOTHER vagina related post about pine scented somethings...

I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
    another time, this world would fade away
    To find true love, is like no other joy,
    our choice is here
    be happy for today

Comment

I really, really wish I'd made these up....because then I'M the only sicko...and I am a sicko, but jeez....a vibrator? and shoving it in my face? here's an addition

Customer two weeks ago comes into RADIOSHACK, asking for condoms and preg tests.....

Comment

Oh, pffft, its just a vibrator. Every well adjusted woman, single or not, has one. (Bf likes to say that if he were the President, he'd make it mandatory for every woman to have at least four).

On the other hand: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And I LOVE her oh so to the point comment!

Would it help you to think of it this way? If more women used vibes, you'd have less sucky customers on your hands.

Still, that's pretty frikkin funny. I get the feeling she said that just to get it out of the way and done with. What? We're adults, let's be mature about this, right?
        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Yucky! No, you do not get paid enough money to touch a vibrator that has been USED. That's disgusting! I'm also weirded out that they had the gall to admit where its been... lol

I don't care if you had gloves, that's really *not* your problem. They need to call where they got it from ask how to open it and what kinds of batteries it takes. Though that was pretty funny...

Comment

Is it sex ed day at CS?

First pine-scented douches and now this!
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

*sigh* why radio shack? What in the world would posses you to take a vibrator to radio shack? Was it a practical joke? Why not take it back to the place it was purchased? That way, they can get a model just like the one brought in - unused - and show how to open and close it and even what type of batteries and how to install them.

Dr. John's here in Omaha will do all that just for you!
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Waiter! Reality check please, Table 3.

Oh my Goddess! I know it's normal for a woman to have one or more of these things, but to actually come into a store and expect someone to have to touch something that has been in your nethers is tactless, crude and downright dehumanizing to the clerk not to mention dangerous considering that we don't know what anyone else might be carrying.

E-farking-Ewwww
                I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

I agree. That the woman is frank about her sexuality is fine. That she sees fit to expect a stranger to handle her most personal of items is not.

Comment

Geez, I wake up, grab breakfast and I'm treated to two disgusting threads involving sex? Ugh. First off, I can understand that there is no problem about being open about sex but taking a vibrator into a Radio Shack and expecting the clerk to touch it is definitely not going to happen. That's just gross.
                    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                      Oh, pffft, its just a vibrator. Every well adjusted woman, single or not, has one. (Bf likes to say that if he were the President, he'd make it mandatory for every woman to have at least four).
                      er.... not true I'm perfectly well-adjusted, and I've never owned, touched or considered owning a vibrator. Never felt the need for one.
                      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                        I agree. That the woman is frank about her sexuality is fine. That she sees fit to expect a stranger to handle her most personal of items is not.
                        EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

(This kinda reminds me of when I was working at Goodwill and people would DONATE these things!!!!! )
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                          EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

(This kinda reminds me of when I was working at Goodwill and people would DONATE these things!!!!! )
                          So are you discriminationg against poor people? Poor people need pleasure too. Always the middle class keeping us down because we can't afford new sex toys!

Comment

it can't be that hard...i mean difficult ...to figure out what kind of batteries it takes...at home...
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
                              So are you discriminationg against poor people? Poor people need pleasure too. Always the middle class keeping us down because we can't afford new sex toys!
                              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X