Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only wonder if this will be the weirdest story I'll hear/read today.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      I can only wonder if this will be the weirdest story I'll hear/read today.
      Knowing this place and the psychos some of us encounter on an hourly basis, I'm guessing that there's a pretty good chance it will get "outweirded."

At my old job, a few of the girls had ex-husbands who were, for lack of a better term, monkey-fuckers, and we used to joke around about trying to get them all in one place and arranging an accident. I used to tell the girls "Men, you can't live with them, and you can only fit 3 in a trunk."

*Mods, I know we do not advocate violence, and we were entirely joking, none of us are quite that crazy, but please edit this post of you feel it needs to be cut. Thanks!

Comment

Quoth flybye023 View Post
        Apparently he had to pick up a body at the airport, loaded it into the back of his SUV (perfectly normal, right?)
        Actually yes. People that die on vacation, or anywhere away from home, have to make it back...ahh...home...somehow. Working at an airport I can tell you it happens more than you may think.

However most people either hire a service, or a funeral home, to do the transporting from the airport to the funeral home. Guy must have been cheap....
        If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
        www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

Working...
        X