X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aureal Experience

From last night....

http://www.filefactory.com/file/86f9d5/

( Scroll down and click on "download for free-" )

Alternatively, http://www.customerssuck.com/media/g...eper/Jesus.mp3 for no adverts. ~R

(If you're wondering what the hell is going on....this guy calls about once every other week after he gets baked off his gourd just to share whatever visions and/or solutions to the world's problems he sees. Also known as the "Terrorist Weapon" guy from an earlier chronicle)

Pay attention to how I finally get him off the line....(Can't believe that worked)

(All names, etc have been snipped out for legal reasons)
    Last edited by Rapscallion; 03-12-2007, 04:58 PM. Reason: Added non-advert full link - R

Wow.

Gotta love them crazy folk.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

Has he actually SEEN the mark of the beast on Prince Charles?
      Because if so, there's an absolutely phenomenal story there.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Did that guy even draw breath?

Rapscallion

Comment

"Tell Jesus I say hi"?

Oh dear lord. How do these people get your number?
          -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
          -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

You have such patience...I don't know how you do it...

BTW, does anyone else think Gravekeeper has a sexy voice?
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

1:14 in.. "Ok, is there anything I can help you with?"

Awesome
              I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
              less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

That is the funniest shit I have heard in ages. Multiple Rule #1 violations there. I'd bet the guy didn't even realise you hung up on him and just kept rambling...
                Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

Quoth Discourtesy Clerk View Post
                  That is the funniest shit I have heard in ages. Multiple Rule #1 violations there. I'd bet the guy didn't even realise you hung up on him and just kept rambling...

Nope, listen closely. After I tell him to tell Jesus at the end he goes "Yeah, ok. Bye". .

(That sudden spike of noise at the end is the split second before I burst out laughing on a side note...)

Comment

Oh, Rap was nice enough to re-host it at a more convenient location.

http://www.customerssuck.com/media/g...eper/Jesus.mp3

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                      Nope, listen closely. After I tell him to tell Jesus at the end he goes "Yeah, ok. Bye". .

(That sudden spike of noise at the end is the split second before I burst out laughing on a side note...)
                      Oh. Wow. Yeah, I heard the laughing, but by that time I'd stopped trying to puzzle out the individual words on his end.

Was this another inbred sack of stupid from the depths of 867, by any chance?
                      Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

Hahaha, I love talking to people like this, when I was in Toronto, I got a guy sitting next to me on a bench asking for a smoke, I gave him one, and he started going on about how Coka-Cola moved to Japan from the USA to escape the queen of Englands taxes.

Comment

Wow!

I like how you wished him "Good Luck with the Revolution".
                          "Full price for gum?! That dog won't hunt, monsignor." - Philip J. Fry

Comment

Quoth CurlyLocks View Post
                            Wow!

I like how you wished him "Good Luck with the Revolution".

I'm nothing if not polite.

Sadly, no, he's not from 876. He's.....local flavour.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

Sadly, no, he's not from 876. He's.....local flavour.

*peeks outside curtain*

That's it. I'm never leaving my apartment again....
                              -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                              -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Working...
                              X