X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BusBus View Post

*peeks outside curtain*

That's it. I'm never leaving my apartment again....

I've been doing that for 4 years. It doesn't work.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      I've been doing that for 4 years. It doesn't work.
      Well, I suppose the best I can do is wear my iPod when I venture outside (even if the battery is dead....) and lock myself in my office for safety. And scowl.
      -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
      -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Hahahaha......

On a serious note.......who is running the looney bin and why are they letting so many people escape?
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I'm trying to figure out how he kept breathing...he never stopped for air.....must be an ass breather and not a mouth breather....

Comment

I'm suddenly missing third shift... I've not talked to a true psychotic in several weeks.
            I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Anno Domino? ROFL

Comment

"Not really my jurisdiction"

I've said it before, I'll say it again. You are my hero.
                "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

You should've said you are Jesus, the homicidal call center variety.

Comment

What a treat! THANKS!

Comment

If that guy was a runner and happened to be fast he would've beaten the best with no problems. Man that guy is nuts. I sympathize with ya man.
                      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I kind of have a hard time understanding marathon chatters.........what proof does he have that Prince Charles is the anti christ other than the "mark"...??
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                          I kind of have a hard time understanding marathon chatters.........what proof does he have that Prince Charles is the anti christ other than the "mark"...??
                          Perhaps more to the point... what evidence do we have that he isn't the anti-christ?
                          I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Holy crap.

His speech pattern is so disorganized, and his thought process really doesn't go anywhere. These (along with his Jesus illusions) make me think it may not be a drug issue. This dude may have schizophrenia, or a schizophrenia-like personality disorder (schizotypal, schizophreniform, etc). He's not quite paranoid, but neither is he disorganized-thought process. He's just....wow. There's something about his language and speech pattern though that really makes me think that there's something more here.

Good luck.
                            Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Wow. I have to hand it to you, I'd have hit my "disconnect" button within about a minute and a half. And here I thought all the insane people called me. Now I can see I don't know crazy.
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Loony Bin

"On a serious note.......who is running the looney bin and why are they letting so many people escape?"

Ever since they closed down that hospital in New Westminster they are all walking the streets

Comment

Working...
                                X