Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another disgusting retail encounter...(rather long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    A blood test will not be a part of the run-up to this wedding, amirite?

Also, the wedding reception will feature a keg and a bug zapper and nothing else. Amirite?
    I think a keg of beer and a bug zapper would be high class for these folks.

More like a tub of Milwaukee's Best (or Busch) on ice and a roadkill potluck supper might be more their speed.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post

Please don't insult the movie monsters by equating them to those two.
      Now now, even movie monsters can have their 'speshul' cousins that they don't talk about and prefer didn't exist.

Comment

Haha, more like a keg of PBR and a surprise visit from Maury Povich.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          Haha, more like a keg of PBR and a surprise visit from Jerry Springer.
          Fixed that for you.

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay
          I think a keg of beer and a bug zapper would be high class for these folks.

More like a tub of Milwaukee's Best (or Busch) on ice and a roadkill potluck supper might be more their speed.

Mmmm mmmm mmmm! Possum!
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
            With a paternity test kit in tow, no doubt.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              Size really isn't a factor on whether a person should wear low-rise jeans; body type is more important.
              Yes, yes, yes. Good lord, I looked hot in skinny jeans when I was a size 14. At the moment I have more of a belly, which is why I won't wear them. Maybe I should do sit-ups. I still have the hips and the waist.

Comment

I did notice the gigantic wad of cash that Bride-to-be pulled out of her purse and I wondered why in the world she didn't use some of that money to buy some soap and a pair of pants that fit. I may never know the answer to that question.
                I'm just thankful she kept it in her purse. I was so very afraid it was going to come out of her bra.

but it's nice to see that rings take priority over luxuries like soap.

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
                Sounds to me like these people just got a windfall from somewhere and are in the midst of blowing it on all kinds of things.
                I'm not sure I want to imagine any kind of blowing around them. Be it wind, or windfall, or what have you... cos no matter what kind it is, it's going to be stomach-churning I bet.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

Mmmm mmmm mmmm! Possum!
                  Possum? Them's good eatin'!

Comment

I believe this is appropriate

Or this one?
                    Last edited by fireheart; 10-14-2012, 12:29 PM.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Actually, I like the first one better. I almost fell out of my chair!

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                        Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        With a paternity test kit in tow, no doubt.
                        And the paternity test would show that "Cletus the Fetus" had MORE than half its genes in common with each of them, if you get my drift.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                          I'm just thankful she kept it in her purse. I was so very afraid it was going to come out of her bra.
                          Same here. When I read the part about her pulling out the large wad of bills I was so sure the next part would be about it coming from her chest area. I admit that I actually blew a sigh of relief for the OP when I read the rest of it and the purse was mentioned instead.

retailninja, I feel bad for you that you had to deal with them, but at least you got that small favour.

Here's hoping you never have to see either of them again.
                          my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
                          it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                            Damn, beat me to it.

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            Actually, I like the first one better. I almost fell out of my chair!
                            Gotta go with the original myself. Damn good movie. Here, little piggy piggy!

Quoth Miss Maple Leaf View Post
                            Same here. When I read the part about her pulling out the large wad of bills I was so sure the next part would be about it coming from her chest area. I admit that I actually blew a sigh of relief for the OP when I read the rest of it and the purse was mentioned instead.
                            Ah, but which purse did she pull it from???

Quoth Miss Maple Leaf View Post
                            Here's hoping you never have to see either of them again.
                            She won't get that picture out of her mind without liberal application of this

Pass it back this way when you're done, retailninja.
                            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                              Ah, but which purse did she pull it from???
                              Gah! Do not want! Do not want! It burns us Precious! It burnssss!

*Curls up into a fetal position and cries at the mental image*

Y'know, normally I'm in favour of being a bit evil, Panacea, but not when that evil is turned in my direction. You have to tell me what to do now when I have an inevitable nightmare from that thought since you're the one who planted it in the first place.

my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
                              it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Well, a mate of mine who used to work in a bar once had a customer pull his wallet out of his jean crotch. O_O
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X