This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eisa View Post
    I also discovered Aleve. I took it last night because I was in tons of pain.
    So I took Aleve and it actually helped. A lot more than I thought it would. Except for the bone that pokes out on the outside of your foot--I'm not sure which bone that is? Around there still hurt like hell. But I was kind of thinking I would need to crawl everywhere last night, and I didn't have to.
    Sometimes our bodies get acclimated to specific drugs and don't work as well anymore. While Alleve is an NSAID like Motrin (ibuprophen) it is different enough chemically that your body didn't recognize it, and it actually was able to help you.

I cycle back and forth between aspirin, Motrin, and Alleve for this reason for my chronic neck and back pain.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
      Sometimes our bodies get acclimated to specific drugs and don't work as well anymore. While Alleve is an NSAID like Motrin (ibuprophen) it is different enough chemically that your body didn't recognize it, and it actually was able to help you.

I cycle back and forth between aspirin, Motrin, and Alleve for this reason for my chronic neck and back pain.
      My doctor has put me on Lodine for when the OTC stuff won't cut the pain. I love only having to take one pill a night.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
      X