This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers who "decorate" restrooms

I had the joy of walking into the employee restroom today and it smelled really bad. Sometimes other employees are too lazy to flush the toilets so I check to see what is going on. They are all flushed until i get to the last stall. Some customer got in and wrote us a little message on the floor. It said "<company name> sucks." Three guesses at to what he used... I felt sorry for the porter who had to wash down the restroom. Anyone else had a customer defile a restroom?

If there's a public restroom anywhere, there will be some numbnuts who thinks it's his duty to defile it - graffiti (often badly misspelled), TP bombs (wetting down big wads of toilet paper, and throwing them at the walls/ceiling), deliberate clogging, and "bad aim" feces (obviously, it's not their AIM that's lacking) are just the start of it.

Comment

There's some minor graffiti in the men's bathroom, and the toilet paper dispensers don't close properly. The women's bathroom, though, is where people seem to think it's okay to throw paper towels on the floor, leave toilet paper wherever it falls, etc. I mean, it's strange. Even when the men's bathroom trashcan overflows, you get the impression that they're at least trying to put it in the right place. You don't really get that sense in the women's restroom.

Beyond the minor graffiti, though, I haven't seen any defiling. Maybe once I've been there longer than two months.

Comment

There's been a serious problem in the last month at my school about this...

They're offering a $500 cash reward to anyone who can lead them to whoever is redecorating the boy's bathroom by TP'ing, urinating on the walls, and decorating the handicapped stalls with excrement.

I HATE PEOPLE
        "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

You're kidding? He used his doo-doo to mark the walls? Wow. I thought cleaning up vomit that an employee was reluctant to tell us about and throwing wet toilet paper around the restroom was bad. Sheesh, I feel for you buddy.

Comment

in the bathroom that they're currently remodeling it used to say "assistant manager *** sucks *co manager*'s dick

Comment

My favorite graffiti of all time came from the public bathroom of a mall I used to work in. Taken word for word, misspellings and all:

All ya lil kids suck and you have no idea

all's Fare in Love and War<-----True Dat

(and my personal favorite):

I Wrote on the Wall--Take THAT Society!
              Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

Comment

That's disgusting! While I don't support putting cameras in restrooms, I have a feeling we're heading in that direction. If disgruntled customers are able to be caught in the place of business causing trouble, then what's to keep them from being caught in a public restroom?

Comment

The best toilet graffiti I've ever seen appeared to be a conversation between a militant atheist and a spelling nazi.

I GAVE UP DIETY WORSHIP ABOUT THE TIME I GAVE UP BELIEVING IN SANTA!

LEARN TO SPELL YOU IDIYET!

Comment

It is amazing what some folks will do behind closed doors. Look at the internet. You have thousands of stalkers coming out because they think no one can see them at home on their computer...

You see the dark side of human nature when folks don't think they are being watched...

Comment

Quoth detroitmotorcity View Post
                      It is amazing what some folks will do behind closed doors. Look at the internet. You have thousands of stalkers coming out because they think no one can see them at home on their computer...

You see the dark side of human nature when folks don't think they are being watched...

So true. It IS amazing.

Comment

At the concert venue I work at the graffiti on the walls in the bathrooms got so bad that we no longer allow people to bring in pens or marks. You know it's bad when it gets to that point.
                        So many people get mad at us for this and I have to explain that a few people ruined it for everyone else by defacing property with there pens and markers.

Comment

Quoth ladyklack View Post
                          I Wrote on the Wall--Take THAT Society!
                          Proof yet again that there's a Family Guy quote for every situation.
                          Last edited by Crawley; 10-25-2007, 03:51 PM. Reason: Damn typos
                          If today is an indication of the rest of the week, I'm going to need to start drinking. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Venues should just start putting in black stalls.

That would put a crimp in all those bathroom vandals right there.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              Venues should just start putting in black stalls.

That would put a crimp in all those bathroom vandals right there.
                              Until the vandals got a hold of a Write-Out pen...
                              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
                              X