This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    Venues should just start putting in black stalls.

That would put a crimp in all those bathroom vandals right there.

^-.-^
    The problem is there are still people that carve into the walls, or scrape the paint off. We even had people writing on the mirrors

Comment

In one of the stalls in the men's room at work, users get treated to this:

Some come here to sit and think
      Some come here to shit and stink
      Me, I come to scratch my balls
      And read the words upon these walls
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
        Until the vandals got a hold of a Write-Out pen...
        Which is better than fecal art.

Comment

Heh,

The absolute best toilet graffiti I've ever personally encountered was written on the employee toilet of a bar in the middle of nowhere. It said (translation done by me, on the fly: your mileage may vary...)

Anyone can pee on the floor.
          Lest Thou be the King and have a shit on the (under-surface of the) ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
            Until the vandals got a hold of a Write-Out pen...
            Yeah, but those are much easier to clean than permanent markers.

Quoth princess4life View Post
            The problem is there are still people that carve into the walls, or scrape the paint off. We even had people writing on the mirrors
            I was thinking more along the lines of the stalls being made out of a material that was black to begin with, not painted. Would make carving mostly pointless. And a good glass cleaner should get the writing off the mirrors comparatively easily.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

We don't really have that problem at our restrooms at the business, but at school, it's a different story. Someone had such heartfelt messages that they must display on the bathroom walls. Seriously. On every stall, there's something along the lines of "Live your life" "Dream big" and "You can do anything." It's pretty funny that they take to writing those things on the walls.

Comment

Yeah, but those are much easier to clean than permanent markers.
                True, but it's still vandalism, and a major annoyance to clean that crap off of the walls.

And I'm not going to mention some of the graffitti at work in the employee's bathroom...
                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

I worked at Sears for awhile and managed to sneak away from the department for a bathroom break one day. I walked into the womens restroom and stopped dead in my tracks...

Someone had crapped all over the bathroom floor. Not just in the stall, but everywhere. Piles of it. Footprints, smears on the wall. I was absolutely astonished. I just didn't understand why or how....

I turned around and left, and called security, who arranges for clean-ups. I feel terrible for whoever had to clean that up!
                  "What size can I get you, ma'am?"
                  "Red."
                  "Okay...I'll check the red for you, but what size do you need?"
                  "RED!"
                  "..."

Comment

IHateStupidCustomers, erm . . . perhaps that one was a group effort? Good grief, our dogs don't even make messes like that in their kennels.
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

The customers at our store appear to have developed a bathroom game..

the rules seem to be

1. Get a large amount of toilet paper
                      2. Rip it into tiny tiny pieces
                      3. Put the pieces into a pile
                      4. Urinate on the pile

I guess judging is done by size of pile ?
                      God knows what the prize is...

The reason we call have started calling it "the bathroom challenge" is it seems to happen atleast 3-4 times a week, and after pulling the customer logs for the days it's happened we can't find people who have been in the store on all the days :-/
                      It is better to be the hammer than the nail.

Comment

Apparently the cleaner at work (we have somebody who comes in for 3-4 hours a day) got a severe telling off a few days ago for not cleaning the customer toilets for four days. (And my boss is a generally easygoing guy, it takes a lot to make him raise his voice)

Comment

In the garden centre customer toilets, I heard two horrible stories about customer messes; one was a guy who crapped in the urinal, the other a woman who splatted a used tampon all accross the mirror. X_x

Graffiti; obviously an old joke, but still hilarious. This was at a concert venue:

Men are like public toilets; the good ones are engaged and the ones that are left are full of shit.
                          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

That's disgusting. And rather sad that someone would use their own shit to write on a wall. That's pretty unsanitary and disgusting. I wouldn't want to shake hands with that person. A friend of mine discovered crap smeared all over the wall when she worked at Burger King.

Then there was that time when my family went to Washington DC and we ate at a McDonalds that required you to have a token to get into the bathroom. My dad went to use it and came back saying that someone had pooped on the floor. I refused to use the bathroom. Then there was that time in middle school where I went into a bathroom stall and discovered blood all over the toilet paper.

Comment

Venues should just start putting in black stalls.

That would put a crimp in all those bathroom vandals right there.
                              Except that Sharpie makes silver and gold markers for dark backgrounds. I have one, and I know how to use it.....properly!
                              Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Most of these stories make one want to

Comment

Working...
                                X