Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing that is just as bad as people using there own shit to decorate the walls are the people that ignore the "OUT OF ORDER" sign on a stall and then just leave the huge pile of shit in the toilet when they walk out.

Comment

Quoth princess4life View Post
      Another thing that is just as bad as people using there own shit to decorate the walls are the people that ignore the "OUT OF ORDER" sign on a stall and then just leave the huge pile of shit in the toilet when they walk out.
      Yuck City there, man!

Comment

Do these people decorate their own, or friends' toilets, one wonders? O_o
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Oh hell no! Their home bathrooms are totally spotless and shiny.

The worst I ever had was some dimented mentally insane mofo (and this was odd because it was a restaurant that catered mostly to senior citizens!) clogged the toilet, wrote 666 on the stall with three pieces of shit, then let the shit fall by the toilet.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth princess4life View Post
            Seen on the faulty-products-to-return-to-vendors table out the back: A can of air fresher with "OUT OF ODOUR. i.e. this can has a tiny hole in it and all the scent leaked out." written on it. I'm not sure who wrote it, but it was the same person who wrote "This crappy tobacco has mouse poo in it" on a returned packet of tobacco.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
              Seen on the faulty-products-to-return-to-vendors table out the back: A can of air fresher with "OUT OF ODOUR. i.e. this can has a tiny hole in it and all the scent leaked out." written on it. I'm not sure who wrote it, but it was the same person who wrote "This crappy tobacco has mouse poo in it" on a returned packet of tobacco.
              Someone there has a wicked sense of humor.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

"Here I sit
                Buns a flexin
                given' birth
                to another
                Texan"

I thought it was funny.

I have a s friend that runs a martial arts studio . . . I stoped by to say hi and decided to use the restroom. One of the teen female students had chosen to try and flush her used tampoon. I really don't care if the package says flusable - they aren't . . .all female hygene products should be put in the trash. Anyway - me being the nice friend that I am . . . I took the toilet brush wrapped paper towels around it . . .and made a scoop of sorts . . .and threw the item away.
                I told my friend and he is at a loss. They do have signs up that say not to flush . . .but it just doesn't appear to get through.
                Anyone have any thoughts.?

Comment

In astall in a bar down town, "I love pancakes & Sperm teeth!!" is written on the door.

Weird.
                  Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

This has to be one of the nastiest threads I've read, but I guess I'll add to the stories here. At Publix, when I was to clean the bathrooms, I went into the ladies room one evening and found a nasty, soiled diaper floating in the toilet bowl. This bitch mother had obviously changed their child in the stall, and discarded the diaper, all open for everyone to see. Whenever I had this happen, I always took plastic bags and would dispose of the diaper properly. I nearly lost my dinner at that site.

Comment

Well, we have a little update here. This weekend someone smeared crap all over the floor of the handicap and regular stall of the mens customer restroom. The floor was literally completely covered, the porter found none on the toilet seat. According to the CCTV system upwards of 20 people used the restroom between when it was last signed off on as being checked and clean and we got a complaint about it. Thankfully floors are easier to clean than stall walls. We now have to check them every 30 minutes instead of every hour.

Comment

It's a shame, but eventually, companies and places of business are going to have to install cameras in the restrooms just to catch whomever it is that makes it an experience for everyone else. No more privacy with using the bathroom, and it will be like the military.

Comment

They will be able to have them in the general sink area . . . along with a ton of signs posting that they have them . . .they would not be able to have them aimed in stalls / areas where private portions of the anatomy are shown.
                          It really is sad that a few bad apples ruin it for the rest of us.

Comment

Yeah, you work in the service industry long enough, you eventually run into the nastiest people on the face of the earth. I've had a guy who crapped in a urinal (we made the manager clean that one ) Many used pads stuck to the walls in the women's room, and untold intentional (wads of TP first, then pile'o'crap) toilet clogs. Just goes to show that one of my oldest theories still holds. "I could solve all the world's problems with just three simple things: A sniper rifle, enough ammunition, and a good place to sit." Just need that place to sit....
                            If ignorance is bliss, no wonder I'm so unhappy.

Comment

Quoth Emrld View Post
                              They will be able to have them in the general sink area . . . along with a ton of signs posting that they have them . . .they would not be able to have them aimed in stalls / areas where private portions of the anatomy are shown.
                              It really is sad that a few bad apples ruin it for the rest of us.
                              I would agree it's a bad idea with that concept, so they really should not put cameras in at all. If the camera is out of range of what goes on in the stalls, then what's the point? I guess they can check the restrooms after each person leaves, and therefore putting a face to the possible culprit at the sink, but still, it does not seem like anything could be done to stop this.

Comment

it could show hands being washed . . . only reason I know hands are washed is for those cases where the camera is in the hall and no one comes out with their hands covered in fecal matter.
                                Also, I was trying to help keep things calm about the idea of cameras in a restroom.

Comment

Working...
                                X