Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you care for an apple pie....WITHOUT THE F***ING APPLES?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple pie with no apples? WTF?

I was going on a food-run to wendys one night, and one person in our group, whom I did not much care for, asked for a junior bacon cheeseburger with no bacon. What?

Me: "So.....you want a cheeseburger?"
    Stupid: "NO! A bacon cheeseburger with no bacon!"

Needless to say, I did NOT go in there and order a bacon cheeseburger with no bacon. Maybe there's something on a cheeseburger that's not on the bacon cheeseburgers, or vice versa, whatever. I wasn't going to sound like an idiot, lol.
    "What size can I get you, ma'am?"
    "Red."
    "Okay...I'll check the red for you, but what size do you need?"
    "RED!"
    "..."

Comment

I had a customer ask for a candy combo without the candy.

Candy combo = large popcorn combo + bagged sweets.

"So you want a large popcorn combo."
      SC: "No. A candy combo without the sweets."
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

maybe she was looking for something different, or maybe she was just out and out batshit crazy.

i'm going with choice #2 for the win, alex.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

One of the managers at our store like to order a popcorn combo with no popcorn. It took me a few minutes to realize why. A medium drink = $1.19, while a popcorn combo (small popcorn, medium drink) is $1.

There was a McD's I used to order nuggets from in 4-packs, as well, because it was $1 for 4, but $2.69 for 6. Might as well get 2 4-packs in that case.

So I can get the jr. bacon cheeseburger with no bacon. Still don't get the apple-less apple pie, though.
          It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

Like tic-tac-toe, you did get three idiots in a row.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

When we get Indian for Friday lunch at work, the general manager of the company always orders Butter Chicken without the chicken!!!! It kills me every time! She likes the sauce mixed in with her rice, but not the chicken... they do it though, without complaint! Fantastic little cafe, best butter chicken I've ever had... and FYI I keep the chicken in mine!
              "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

Comment

Working...
              X