• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to moo it, moo it!

We like to moo it, moo it!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Curse you Jester, that damned lemur is in my head singing his happy song now.

Personally, I'm quite happy to know where it came from, but I'm not prepared to kill it myself. Like someone else, I like it to preferably have a happy cow life before it becomes my steak, and I'm pretty sure I'd botch a killing to animal cruelty standards. Better it be killed and processed at a facility where they're kind of used to doing that, and it's a professional job.

Comment

"This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Hehe, I'd have gone on a long tirade explaining the inner workings of a slaughterhouse:

"Well, sir, it's not like we illustrated how the cows are herded into an assembly line, bludgeoned in the head and then suspended in the air by hooks as..."

Comment

Hobbs, that's FUNNY.

Way back in (my first) high school, one day in sophomore biology, me and Dave were telling Kerry what, precisely, a sausage is. Kerry was getting spectacularly grossed out, which just spurred Dave and I on. Finally Kerry had had enough, and interrupted the teacher who was giving a lesson.

KERRY: "Mr. Mick, Mr. Mick!"
            TEACHER: (exasperated) "Yes, Kerry?"

I should explain here that Dave and Kerry and I were constantly doing random shit and driving Mr. Mick (not quite his real name) nuts, but since all three of us were good students, he gave us a bit of a pass, but he still rolled his eyes at us. Often.

KERRY: "Dave and [Jester] are being gross!"
            TEACHER: "What do you mean, Kerry?"

Kerry tells Mr. Mick what we had been saying.

Bless that guy, he went into educator mode. Which was REALLY bad for Kerry. Because he took what us two 15-year-olds who barely knew what we were talking about, and expanded on it. "Why, yes, Kerry, this is actually what they do." And he explained to Kerry just exactly what sausage really is, how it's made, what's in it, etc. And if you don't know what is actually in your average sausage, you might want to look it up. It's......interesting. To say the least.

Many of the girls in class were grossed out. Kerry, who was not normally a meek chick, went from being annoyed with us to turning flat out GREEN from Mr. Mick's very in-depth description. Dave and I just lost it. We were in tears. It could not have gone better had we freakin' scripted it.

Kerry didn't challenge us much after that!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

Chamomile tea is tasty.

But not when it's coming out one's nose.

dammit, rule #1 violation of epic proportions!! Thanks, Jester...

Comment

Hey, I try.

Who was it that said "no one has quick wit"? As IF!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Hey, I try.

Who was it that said "no one has quick wit"? As IF!
                  Whoever it was has obviously never been to CS.com.

And hey, I have quick wit! So quick, my wit escapes before my brain can filter it most times...

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                    Chamomile tea is tasty.

But not when it's coming out one's nose.
                    Silly lupo, you don't taste stuff with your nose!

(yes, I know that without a sense of smell you don't taste much. moo.)
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                      Whoever it was has obviously never been to CS.com.

And hey, I have quick wit! So quick, my wit escapes before my brain can filter it most times...
                      bwahaha! My brain does that too, lol. it usually helps me through the day, as most customers find my rants quite amusing...

Comment

....Mooooo.
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                          Ah, if only there was a cow face on CS.
                          Like this?

Moo.
                          "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                            I'm glad it wasn't me there. I would have recommended that he try the steak from the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
                            I'd eat that.

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
                            This is why I don't eat Lamb or Veal. I've had em before, and I think they're delicious... but I won't eat em now, because I'm not willing to kill them.
                            The reason I don't eat cute baby animals is that I object to the conditions in which they are raised. When I can afford meat that has been raised in humane conditions, I have no problem with eating it. Moo.
                            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              And he explained to Kerry just exactly what sausage really is, how it's made, what's in it, etc. And if you don't know what is actually in your average sausage, you might want to look it up. It's......interesting. To say the least.
                              This coworker of mine used to do that. He's a vegan, and would spend his lunchtimes describing basic slaughterhouse practices. He was actually quite shocked that it didn't bother me. Of course, I grew up surrounded by feedlots and have seen my fair share of dead cows, so...

Funny thing, this guy and I got to be relatively good work friends, and would frequently spend lunch breaks pissing other CW's off with random trivia.

I was sad when he left...that was fun.
                              "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

Damn IT Jester now I have the Lemur in my head, but it did not help that I saw the new Madigascar MOVIE just the afternoon. with 1000's of 4 YO singing along
                                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                                X