X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    I've been mooing at people for years.

Mostly because I've played the secret cow level in Diablo II waaaaaaaay too much.

Moo. moo moo moo mooo. Moo moo.

Yes Diablo II is awesome. I love the cow hell lvl. Hehe.

Yeah that dude is a dork... He's lucky he didn't see it slabbed over a table with some guy with a crazy smile and a meat cleaver. I would have offered him a blindfold.

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
      Personally, I feel, that if you aren't willing to actually KILL the animal yourself, then you don't have the right to eat it.

This is why I don't eat Lamb or Veal. I've had em before, and I think they're delicious... but I won't eat em now, because I'm not willing to kill them.
      I agree, but yet, whenever I want to eat human beings, people look at me like I'm the crazy one.

You don't think I'm crazy, do you?
      "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
      "What IS fun to fight through?"
      "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Not crazy, just have no taste... Human is too gamey, like pheasant...

...what?
        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Mooove it.

Comment

My wife and I moo at people in parking lots, especially those who walk down the middle of the lane so cars can't pass. Since they're walking like cattle, we lean out the window and yell, "Mooooooooooooooooooo...ve."
            Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Quoth LingualMonkey View Post
              My wife and I moo at people in parking lots, especially those who walk down the middle of the lane so cars can't pass. Since they're walking like cattle, we lean out the window and yell, "Mooooooooooooooooooo...ve."
              I run into that all the time when I'm out shopping . . . unfortunately the cattle prod is not considered an acceptable means of dispersing a herd.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

if you're going to eat meat, you should at least acknowledge where it comes from... and "the grocery store" is not the answer.

i'm reminded of a friend's saying: "meat is murder, tasty tasty murder"

hmmm. we need a steak emoticon!

Mooooooooooooooooooo...ve
                whenever i was in a large slow-moving group of people at work, i'd start going "moooooooo" cos it felt like we were a herd of cattle.

and... eh, i think i grossed someone out at the cafeteria at work. they had some breaded veal patties on the line and i asked for some "baby cow" instead of veal.
                Last edited by PepperElf; 11-10-2008, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                  The reason I don't eat cute baby animals is that I object to the conditions in which they are raised. When I can afford meat that has been raised in humane conditions, I have no problem with eating it. Moo.
                  Yeah, that's another reason I don't eat em either. Though not the main one... I mean chickens are kept in pretty shitty conditions too... but I still eat em.

The main reason I don't eat em though is still, I don't eat anything I'm not willing to kill. It's the same reason I don't eat dogs, or cats, or turtles

However, i also don't eat horse, but that's just because I don't like the taste
                  <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                    I've been mooing at people for years.

Mostly because I've played the secret cow level in Diablo II waaaaaaaay too much.

Moo. moo moo moo mooo. Moo moo.
                    wait...

secret cow level???

I'm guessing thats not the dead cow in tristram that has on occasion killed me...

on a slightly more on-topic note

I'm vegetarien. have been since conception; i have on occasion eaten meat and felt more than a little ill afterwards, so i find it easier not to eat it ^^

this however doesn't stop me from cooking, preparing and otherwise coming into contact with meat; so long as i don't have to eat it i don't mind, nor care :P

what gets me is the people that, once told I'm veggie immediately shove whatever meat they can find under my nose to see what I'll do.

get your minds outta the gutter

Moo.
                    sorry for my horrendous spelling; English is my first language, and I'm not dyslexic. I'm just shite at spelling

Comment

Quoth Gwen_Goth View Post
                      wait...

secret cow level???

I'm guessing thats not the dead cow in tristram that has on occasion killed me...
                      LOL NO!

After you beat Diablo, take Wirt's Leg (From Tristam), and combine it in the Horadric Cube with a FULL Tomb of Portal Summing (all 20 scrolls must be filled).

You have to do this while in the Rogue Encampment (Act1), and it'll open a red portal to the Secert Cow Level. Where you can kill 1000 demon cows, and the Cow King who drops some nice loot.

However, if you kill the Cow King, you can't summon the Secret Cow Level anymore in that difficulty.

The Exp is good, if you're under level 40 (win Normal Difficulty), but after that it's kinda pointless until you beat Nightmare or Hell Difficulty.
                      <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

LOL NO!

After you beat Diablo, take Wirt's Leg (From Tristam), and combine it in the Horadric Cube with a FULL Tomb of Portal Summing (all 20 scrolls must be filled).

You have to do this while in the Rogue Encampment (Act1), and it'll open a red portal to the Secert Cow Level. Where you can kill 1000 demon cows, and the Cow King who drops some nice loot.

However, if you kill the Cow King, you can't summon the Secret Cow Level anymore in that difficulty.

The Exp is good, if you're under level 40 (win Normal Difficulty), but after that it's kinda pointless until you beat Nightmare or Hell Difficulty.

ooohh

i haven't actually competed the game yet; only just got it working again on my new(ish) PC

Can't wait to do this now though *power levels*
                        sorry for my horrendous spelling; English is my first language, and I'm not dyslexic. I'm just shite at spelling

Comment

Quoth Aramika View Post
                          Like this?
                          <image snipped>

Moo.
                          That. Was. Awesome.
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

... and then he rolled a four and a six and I rolled a six and a five?

Comment

Close, but the Tome of Town Portal doesn't need to be full, and you didn't quite make it clear that you need to make the portal in a game of a difficulty you've already beaten. Other than that though, the only thing I can add is "Don't go alone."
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

This man speaks truth, it doesn't have to be full.. I'll usually spend the 200g on a new one so I don't have to use the one I already have...

Also... be sure to have the sound up. The developers "moo"ing is quite funny to hear.
                                Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Working...
                                X