This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the ninth level of hell count?

I work in consumer electronics, games and software are my speciality.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Boulder_Bear
      I work at Tahitian Noni International. Not in the Call Center though. Any of you heard of the company?
      Heard of them. Thought about using the stuff at one point; never got around to it. Do you use it yourself?

Back on topic: I'm a research analyst for my state's Department of Commerce. This is research on business operation, right?

~M~

Comment

I work at Petro Canada station....and resently changed shifts from the graveyard to the afternoon .
        http://dragcave.net/image/utXO.gif

Comment

I work at a local family-owned hardware store a few blocks from my house. It really isn't just hardware, as they carry all sorts of interesting stuff, from housewares, curtains, appliances, to wallpaper, wallpaper borders, and the like.

Comment

Currently? Nowhere. I'm unemployed, thanks to my stores closing. Remember, I closed the Chesterfield store, had a few months of nothing, then got called to work at the West County store for a month, while it closed. I'm busy with school, and intend to get really deeply into 3D modeling as a full time job once I'm done in the next 12 weeks or whatever I have left.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

The largest BBV store in my state.

Comment

Quoth Juwl
                Currently? Nowhere. I'm unemployed, thanks to my stores closing.
                Almost in the same boat - I work in a family-owned combo computer/vacuum store. My boss has left, and the building is up for sale. As long as noone buys the building, I still have a job. I'm starting to look around, but the job market around here is lousy. Until then, I'm doing the same job as my boss.

Comment

i work for the big green apron, the one that sells coffee, coffee based drinks and BEANS. yay!
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I work in a welfare office. I'm currently looking for another job that hopefully involves working on cars, I'm a lousy office worker (think Office Space). Before that I slaved away at Target for six years.
                    "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Other - booklending wench.
                      Me non rogo, hic modo laboro.

Comment

I work for a retail company that is on American Air Force and Army bases throughout the world.

Comment

Most of my stories are from Kinko's or from the Italian restaurant I waited tables at.

I am now a graphic artist.

Comment

I'm the lone cell phone dealer, atm. I also worked at a gas station and at a Budget rental car, and have loads of sc goodness from those jobs.
                            Dips: The best karma happens when you let a jerk bash themselves senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman
                              I'm the only one to work at a convience store.

No you're not Plaid! I work in one too. A Mom-Pop, not a chain. VERY sucky!
                              USN Retired

Comment

Family owned low-voltage electrical contractor.
                                Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Working...
                                X