Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought, as a child, that e was saying "hobert' over and over again, and as a child could never figure out who 'Hobert' was.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Happy Birthday!

"Sheesh, get some new material. The whole Death to America thing has been done to, well, death. Can't we move on? Find a new slogan? Like Jock Itch to America? Or maybe Underwear Uncomfortably Crawling up the Crack of Your Ass to America?"

Marry me.

Hey, guys, how do you think I feel? The slogans for our home college team here, the Gamecocks (yeah, I'm sure you can see this coming. ) are varied and plentiful. My favorite "Can't lick our cocks" is emblazoned on everything from bumper stickers to t shirts.

I wish I were making this up.

Comment

Gamekeeper, I *love* your posts And I still want a t-shirt!
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Happy birthday.

Holy jesus that was hilarious. I have to be careful reading some of these posts. My boss is gonna wonder what the eff I'm doing...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your hard bitter nutshell is probably now covered in dust bunnies... Damn not having a swiffer for under the couch.
          I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
          "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

i've got a company nearby called "dickies of bangor"

Comment

Did a return for a customer today. his name?

Richard Seamon. or....Dick Seamon.

Comment

Please stop adding letters to your badge or I'll never be able to define one to make into a rubber wristband (I've seriously considered it. a 20 unit run would cost about $50 not that bad.)
                I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Getoutofmylobby View Post
                  I went to college in Springfield Missouri so i'm pretty familiar with Cox Communications. That name is unfortunate, but not as bad as the STD Flea Market just up the street.
                  A business that I pass by on my way to visit my parents is called the Slay Memorial Funeral Home. Even if that's the family name, I think I'd have found something else to call the business.
                  He loves the world...except for all the people.
                  --Men at Work

Comment

I haven't even started reading this thread yet...all I saw was the title and the author and I immediately thought, "Gravekeeper, I love you! Can I have your babies?"
                    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                      Please stop adding letters to your badge or I'll never be able to define one to make into a rubber wristband (I've seriously considered it. a 20 unit run would cost about $50 not that bad.)

I would venture to say that thats a statistical impossibility.

I seem to get called something new at least once a week. ><

Comment

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying! Dude, seriously, I want to have your babies! OH, and happy birthday! My co-workers think that I am officially certifiable.

The Pandora Poon reminded me of a call I took from a Sandra Muff, but she informed me I could just call her Sandy. Sandy Muff? Oh, please, no, let me refer to you as Sandra!
                        Last edited by MadMike; 02-06-2007, 07:29 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
                        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                          I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying! Dude, seriously, I want to have your babies! OH, and happy birthday! My co-workers think that I am officially certifiable.

The Pandora Poon reminded me of a call I took from a Sandra Muff, but she informed me I could just call her Sandy. Sandy Muff? Oh, please, no, let me refer to you as Sandra!

It was hard keeping a straight face through that call. Luckily she didn't notice, ehe.

My coworkers think I'm always like one bad call away from taking the life of another human being. But they don't care because its funny. ;p

Its getting out of hand. I have people I don't even KNOW mention my shift reports to me. Seriously, one of my coworker's, her husband called looking for her but she wasn't at the office yet. He asked who I was and I'm like "This is Gravekeeper" "Oh hey, I know you! Your journals are HILARIOUS. I can't decide if you're the funniest person I've ever seen or the most mentally unstable."

"A little from column A, a little from column B" was my response. -.-

Its getting kinda funny. My coworkers won't try to cheer me up if I'm having a rough shift because its more fun to just listen to me rant. I have to send my shift reports to a couple of former coworkers who left the company too. They insist on being kept on the mailing list.

I should start charging a subscription fee to sign up to the list

Comment

I'd pay the fee! Your stuff is hilarious!

Also, happy b-day a couple days late!

Sidenote: Every time I see your icon, I can't help but think 'poor Yomi'...
                            Character flaws aren't a philosophy -Scott Adams

Comment

Quoth Noelegy View Post
                              A business that I pass by on my way to visit my parents is called the Slay Memorial Funeral Home.
                              Just a little north of where I am, there's a Hacker Funeral Home...

Comment

Kinkoid:

(Oregon Beavers slogans my dad claims to have come up with and wants me to draw pics to have screened on shirts for my lil sis to sell).

Nobody can lick our Beavers.

Our Beavers like to get wet.
                                ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Working...
                                X