This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    PS. Never, if you have to call us from Vegas, never, ever accept the Emerald Suites Tropicana. It is a hellhole. There's a reason its only $30. -.-
    I got stranded in Vegas, once. But not by a missed flight. I had the lovely misfortune to have the transmission in the car I was driving (my mother's car... again) go out about 30 miles out of town. I spent that night in a really quiet, clean, and $25/night motel across from the Grayhound station. The rest of the next week was spent on the couch of someone I knew that lived in town, which is good, because I had absolutely no money beyond the $25 for the motel, and enough bus fare to send the ex home so he could go to work the next day.

PPS. My place is small, you can't camp out here. =p
    Aww.... We'll even take turns so you only have one of us at a time.... *puppydog eyes*

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

OK. Just thought I'd ask. No harm, right?

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      Aww.... We'll even take turns so you only have one of us at a time.... *puppydog eyes*

Poor GK. He probably WILL end up curled up in a corner, and it won't be because of stupid customers.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Those are the kinds of days where the Phoenix airport gets shut down because the planes are sticking to the melting tarmac. And no, I am not making that one up, either.
        That is exactly what happened. And IIRC, several people died from the heat as well that day. .
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          That is exactly what happened. And IIRC, several people died from the heat as well that day. .
          Ugh. I don't handle hot weather well at all. I function remarkably well at ridiculously low temperatures ( I guess I am Canadian, afterall ). But would wither, die, and my corpse would melt at anything over 30 degrees.

Aww.... We'll even take turns so you only have one of us at a time....
          This isn't really what I had in mind when I expressed a wish to have a pet.

Comment

So you are saying you would prefer your fangirls to sleep out on the street? Is that your policy?

Couldn't resist
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              Aww.... We'll even take turns so you only have one of us at a time....
              So will you wrestle over who gets him first? Will there be mud? Can I watch?
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                Will there be mud?
                No, he specializes in Jello wrestling. Either way, it should be interesting. Hopefully he has a webcam and we can watch it on ifilm sometime. GK getting PWND by fangirls
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

I mean it this time. I'll behave.

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                  No, he specializes in Jello wrestling. Either way, it should be interesting. Hopefully he has a webcam and we can watch it on ifilm sometime. GK getting PWND by fangirls

Can I pass on the wrestling? My body isn't in prime wearing-next-to-nothing-and-writhing-around-in-sloppy-substances condition.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'm housetrained! I can do dishes and laundry.....

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                    So will you wrestle over who gets him first? Will there be mud? Can I watch?
                    As mentioned, jello, not mud. And tickets start at $100 each.

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                    Can I pass on the wrestling? My body isn't in prime wearing-next-to-nothing-and-writhing-around-in-sloppy-substances condition.
                    Oh, well... I guess that means the wrestling is off the program, then.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Well then you shouldn't have mentioned you had a couch or a bed. They don't seem to mind sharing one with you and they'd probably come in a group. Poor soon to be broken bed.
                      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        And while there are parts of Phoenix I can understand not liking, Phoenix is, physically, the LARGEST CITY IN THE NATION, clocking in at well over 400 square miles just within the city limits of Phoenix itself. If you don't like one part, there are plenty of other parts, all different. So please, don't bag on the whole city.
                        My ex-sister-in-law used to live there (that sounds like the beginning of a joke) and I remember that what she liked the most about it was that it was laid out in a grid, so it was easy to find your way around.

I've been to Tempe for a convention and thought the countryside was lovely, although I don't know that I'd want to live there. I need trees.
                        He loves the world...except for all the people.
                        --Men at Work

Comment

Ugh. I don't handle hot weather well at all. I function remarkably well at ridiculously low temperatures ( I guess I am Canadian, afterall ). But would wither, die, and my corpse would melt at anything over 30 degrees.
                          People think I'm crazy when I say I feel better in cold weather. Unfortunately for me, I'm in the wrong state for that. We've had amazing amounts of rain in Texas all spring and the start of the summer, which held off the hellish temperatures for a while, but we'll have 90+F degrees well into October and maybe even November.
                          He loves the world...except for all the people.
                          --Men at Work

Comment

Well then you shouldn't have mentioned you had a couch or a bed. They don't seem to mind sharing one with you and they'd probably come in a group. Poor soon to be broken bed.
                            I need to just stop talking. Its too dangerous. -.-

Comment

Quoth Noelegy View Post
                              People think I'm crazy when I say I feel better in cold weather.
                              You're not crazy. Some people are suited better for cooler weather. I'm the same way; that's why I moved to Oregon.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I need to just stop talking. Its too dangerous. -.-
                                Actaully, GK, you're pretty safe from me.

We're environmentally incompatible.

I don't do cold weather. If it's below 60°F, I don't want to be there.

Although, the two times I've been to the Vancouver area, it's been quiet lovely. Much like a fall afternoon here at home. Just with more damp.

^-.-^

Comment

Working...
                                X