This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

---oh hello naked except for his boxer shorts shaven chested sweaty oiled frat boy.
    yummy, nearly naked frat boy *walks into yet another pole* ow, why do they keep putting those there

And the dark chariot sounds a bit like the VTA trains that UTA is running now (that is seriously how cheap and lazy they are... they bought trains used from VTA and didn't even bother repainting them or anything like that and just hoped we wouldn't notice the V there instead of a U). They look like they should be the worst trains on the planet to ride, but man are the seats comfy for some reason.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      but man are the seats comfy for some reason.
      They're made from the flesh meats of hobos. Haven't you noticed the decrease in population of the homeless??

And wow, they even sell air conditioning units in Canada. Who would've thunk.... *hides*
      "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

ITS FOUND METhe Black Chariot is evil, yes. It just wants us to lower our guards. So it can catch us.

God, I love these seats. Maybe I had the Black Chariot all wr-NO! Must…..resist…….

My mind says no, but my ass says YES.
        http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...eadnoasyes.jpg

Comment

That is awesome. It really looks like GK!
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            That is awesome. It really looks like GK!
            It does? ><

Unholy, would you like to follow me about clapping two coconut halves together? I could use a sidekick. ;p

Comment

Quoth Stormraven View Post
              All I can say is I hope his boss is getting her money's worth from him.
              She's probably a dominatrix who...well you know
              Out of retail!

Comment

Aging

Now I feel old:

Two guests of the hotel, moderately attractive women of about 20, are using the computer in the lobby, talking about movies, and I overhear:

"Who the fuck is John Candy?"
                Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth infinitemonkies View Post
                  "Who the fuck is John Candy?"

I'm 23 and I know.... But then again I'm totally crazy.
                  http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                  Melody Gardot

Comment

$700 for an air conditioner? I hope that was whole house (or apartment). You can get small window ones for about $80 here. Less if they are on sale.

Comment

Quoth dbuzman View Post
                      $700 for an air conditioner? I hope that was whole house (or apartment). You can get small window ones for about $80 here. Less if they are on sale.
                      Portable, not a window unit. So more expensive to begin with. I can't put a window unit in here. But ya it gets my whole place though. So worth it ><

Comment

Yeah, we're about to go places. Dark places.
                        The deepest corners of what's left of my mind, soul and heart?
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Still, $700?? Wow; those are $400 or less here. Sometimes on sale for $279. Oh, but I forgot about the exchange rate...
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Gotta love them landmarks...As I recall, just about ANY set of directions in Atlanta can potentially involve a reference to The Big Chicken...Directions here will often utilize the compass points "towards the river" (south), "towards the lake" (n), "towards the airport" (w), and "towards/like yer going to da parish" (e) ... all of which are totally useless if you don't already know the local geography. The last one is indecipherable even WITH a map, for outsiders.
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

It does? ><

Unholy, would you like to follow me about clapping two coconut halves together? I could use a sidekick. ;p
                              Why can't I be an entourage or some such? I'm much better as a stander-besider instead of a follower =p (If anyone here had spent more than five minutes with me, yes, I am my own group, hence entourage)

I took a peek at your album pic to make that, its not my fault you have no body shots (and thus receive a generic template).

Comment

The expression is priceless.
                                http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                                Melody Gardot

Comment

Working...
                                X