Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Mr. Hero was kidnapped in mid-sentence!
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I think he may have been seen.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The zombies got him! AAAAAAH!
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

No guys, its just because he tried to talk about Candleja
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Ninja edited my previous post. No worries I'm still alive. To celebrate this fact I'm inviting you all for dinner tomorrow at midnight at my estate in PENNSYLVANIA!
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
              Poor guy. A bash to the noggin like that can really scramble your circuits.
              Indeed. And give you the desire to rip other people's endocrine systems out of their bodies.

I love Gary Busey. Even the man's hair lacks sanity.

Comment

It was not by SC's hand that he was once again given flesh.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

It may not be about religion, but about the British General Election not long ago, which could be construed as something similar: everyone else was painting up red, yellow, blue or green signs of 'Vote for XYZ!!'; we stuck up a poster saying 'Vote Cthulhu; At Least He Admits He Is Evil'.

Lots of people stopped on the street and had a good chuckle about it. Ahh it was fun.

As to these prosleytisers, we get them a lot in Winchester city centre, often near to the Buttercross. On Saturdays. Since a lot of people in Winch city centre are tourists, they have quite a large crowd around them...however they've got uni student radar or something, because we love to bait them so much they have sunk to simply ignoring us!! XD
                  "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.
                    ...Go through his pockets for loose change.

Now where's my Apocalypse Cloak?
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

You guys have it bad. Usually all I get is a completely normal transaction (as converters try to act normal) followed with a smile, their name (Emporio lol) and handing me a pamphlet. The pamphlet's disturbing though because it depicts an average guy basically having everything he says in his own defense torn down and told he's a horrific sinner. All in colorful, quirky cartoon :l

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        Should I ever wind up in that same situation, I'm spending the rest of my days spreading the gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
                        One time a lady came up to my counter with a package of sour strings and the entity on the front looked so much like the FSM that I said to her,

Me: I'm sorry to be so epicly rude but I need a picture of this.
                        Lady: Why?
                        Me: It's the Flying Spaghetti monster, he is among us.
                        Lady: *turns the bag around to look at it* Well I'll be! You're right! That's so funny, here let me hold it for you for a better picture.

I was just glad she wasn't mad as hell and she knew what the FSM was. Awesome customer, oh yeah.

As for the people who come up and take us off guard with "Jesus Love You" I just say right away, "That's what they tell me." And then they usually keep to themselves.

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
                          As for the people who come up and take us off guard with "Jesus Love You" I just say right away, "That's what they tell me." And then they usually keep to themselves.
                          Mess with them... Break down crying and sob "At least someone does!" in the most melodramatic voice possible. Extra points for clinging to their hands and thanking them as boogers drip from your nose.
                          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

I almost want one of the local proselytizers to come in so I can start chanting to Cthulhu (IA IA CTHULHU FHTAGN) or the FSM.

Just for the hell of it. I don't think the Boss would like it, though.

Damn I can't wait to have my own store.

Comment

I work on the floor of a V.A. nursing home, and one of the dementia patients told me he used to be married to Heinrich Himmler's sister. In the first place, he was two years old when WWII ended. In the second place, I wouldn't admit being related to that family to anyone if it was true.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                                Should I ever wind up in that same situation, I'm spending the rest of my days spreading the gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
                                This.

I'm glad you have been touched by his noodly appendage
                                Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                                X