This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    tall, fat, funny, intelligent guys can do just as well as the scrawney guys, maybe even better
    Ain't that the truth. I have one and I'm happily taken.
    Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 05-03-2008, 06:48 PM.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth novicecrafter View Post
      I have the more classic long hair sensual look vs the girls gone wild type. Not in style currently *shrugs*.
      I have mentioned it many times....my biggest weakness with women is long hair. Seriously....rowr.

As for it not being in style......I have two words for people who judge on what is and what is not in style....and they are NOT "Happy Birthday."

Quoth novicecrafter View Post
      Give me the quiet sweet and smart type any day!!!!
      Smart? Check.

Sweet? Check?

Quiet? ....Um.....ah, crap!

Quoth Supermarket Slave Girl View Post
      I'd take a funny, sweet, witty guy over a hot guy anyday
      How ya doin?!?!?!?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

tall, fat, funny, intelligent guys can do just as well as the scrawney guys, maybe even better
        i have one of those too; we've been married for over ten years, and i'm happier for having him, vs. mr. 'i'm too sexy for my shirt/shoes/pants/wallet'.

i can have a deep, purposeful conversation (or not), as opposed to discussing how beautifully the light plays on his hair/face/manly jaw/etc.

*sob* you mean my short cut makes me ugly? WAHHHHH...

bah, so it's the same for the 'hot girls,' who tend to act dippy and helpless; bah, get out of the way, useless wench, i have work to do.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I don't hate hot guys. I hate guys who think they are "hot stuff". My boyfriend calls these guys "Snausages". I don't think I really need to explain that one.

Look at my dream boat...Ville Valo. Too skinny, white as a ghost, too many tattoos.....but yet every time I listen to his voice or see a picture of him, I wet myself. I don't understand and I can't help it, but I don't plan on stopping..
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Seriously, give me an Alan Rickman type over a Jude Law any day. If I wanted to boff someone that femme, I'd just go out with a chick.

Women neet to appreciate HMT's (Hairy Man Tits).

Hee! I think I'd end up groping the moobs black and blue just for the lulz. Poor sod.
            Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

If I didn't have an overweight, clever, sarcastic guy of my own, I'd be looking.

Well, I'm still looking but I do already have someone to love.

I used to know this totally hot guy in high school. And he was willing to talk to me, even though I was completely not-cool as 80's high schoolers deemed it. Of course, after about a month I relized he was a complete and utter douche, which made me wonder why I thought he was cute in the first place.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Posture Moll View Post
                Women neet to appreciate HMT's (Hairy Man Tits).

Hee! I think I'd end up groping the moobs black and blue just for the lulz. Poor sod.
                well, it would give him the perfect setup for "you just want me for my breasts" and pretend to be hurt
                Rawr

Comment

I like hot guys.

Until recently, I worked with a hot guy who was also very sweet.

Thats not to say some aren't douches (same goes for us girls).

My idea of hot ?

Alex O'Loughlin

Nikki Sixx

Yum !!
                  Last edited by ShootMePlease; 05-03-2008, 10:43 PM.
                  Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Quoth Hemily View Post
                    well, it would give him the perfect setup for "you just want me for my breasts" and pretend to be hurt
                    "That's right! *squeeze*"
                    Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      I have two words for people who judge on what is and what is not in style....and they are NOT "Happy Birthday."
                      "You're wrong?"

But seriously, I've come to believe that very few people -- male or female -- are where they should be with their perceived level of attraction. Most people are either cocky as all hell, or they're attractive and don't realize it. I have quite a few female friends who are in the latter category.
                      Sometimes life is altered.
                      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                      Uneasy with confrontation.
                      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                        But seriously, I've come to believe that very few people -- male or female -- are where they should be with their perceived level of attraction.
                        Not me, I know I'm two steps above fugly. I'm not quiiiiiiite to "sometimes cute, when the lighting is right." But I'm definitely above "Holy crap, what happened to your face?!"
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Does that depend on which setting the beer goggles are on, BJ?
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Nope, as I:
                            a) Don't go to bars where beer goggles would be in effect, and
                            b) don't pay attention to drunk girls anyways.
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth XXDarrienX View Post
                              I do agree most and I do mean most, prefer perfect looks etc or whatever and definitely would not tolerate gaming.
                              ...or the sports car collection, or the trains, or...

Been there, done that. Of course locally, most women won't give me the time of day...so what does it matter
                              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

*sigh* I looooovve geeks. But I am a geek. I mean, I own 'Mythbusters' on DVD. I can quote 'Star Wars'. I like video games. I'm a frickin theatre history student. To me, that should mean that a line of lovable dorky types would be lined up at my door....but alas...

My dreamboat? Sean Murray aka 'Special Agent Timothy McGee' on NCIS. mmmmm, geeky.
                                "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                                Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Working...
                                X