Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so tired of seeing all the girls at college that walk around with those tight clothes on. Just because you look hot to some people, doesn't mean you look hot to me.

I prefer an average woman. If I could only find one.

Comment

I don't like the so-called "hot" guys and girls either.

For the "hot" guys - I don't care about and don't want to hear about your conquests. I doubt I would have any interest in the kind of girls that would want to be with the likes of you, so just shut up and go away.

For the "hot" girls - you really aren't that hot, you're just a bitch that spends way too much time and money on "beauty products". If I actually had any interest in girls like you, I'd just go get a blow up doll, they're cheaper and less hassle.

And for both (yes BOTH) - flirting with me, especially to get something out of me (discount, extra time/service, etc.), will NOT work! Guys, I don't swing that way, and girls, you're going to have to do a hell of a lot more than show a little cleavage to get anything out of me.

Here are two examples of the above happening:

When I was working at a video game store, I would actually get guys trying to flirt with me to get me to use my employee discount for them to buy their testosterone-laden sports games. I am neither gay nor do I even remotely look like the stereotypical TV homosexual. A guy having long hair does not make one gay. In fact, all of my friends that ARE gay have short hair and look more like you closet homophobes than they do me. (Just for clarification, I am not trying to insult anyone who may be gay/bi, I'm just sick of all the asshats that make assumptions based on how long my hair is.)

A long time ago, I worked for the company that ran the parking lots at the nearby international airport. I would constantly get the "hot" girls flirting with me to try to get out of their $2-3 parking fees. Not only was this as transparent as their personalities, but most of the ones that did this were pretty obviously still in high school! Get real! I was quite obviously over 18 (I was actually 21 at the time and looked older) so what makes you little princesses think that I'd be interested in jailbait such as yourselves? Just pay the damned fee and go hang out with the "hot" guys at the mall like you usually do.

What can I say? I prefer girls that are more "average" than "hot" (especially if they're a bit on the geeky/nerdy side ).

Now if only I could find some girls that are the same way (that weren't already married)...
      Last edited by Darkwish; 05-07-2008, 10:17 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        No more goatee? Wow!

How long before your avatar is updated to the new look?
        Well, not quite. See, I WAS clean shaven for a whopping six weeks, but this past weekend the goatee returned. It was only a matter of time.

Hell, prior to this, I had only been clean shaven for a TOTAL of six weeks in the last nine and a half YEARS. So to go six weeks clean shaven was kind of impressive.

Don't hold your breath for it to happen again any time soon.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          Well, not quite. See, I WAS clean shaven for a whopping six weeks, but this past weekend the goatee returned. It was only a matter of time.
          You're the new Santa Claus?

Quoth Darkwish View Post
          In fact, all of my friends that ARE gay have short hair and look more like you closet homophobes than they do me. (Just for clarification, I am not trying to insult anyone who may be gay/bi, I'm just sick of all the asshats that make assumptions based on how long my hair is.)
          I got my head shaved (By H. R. Mo-Jay! It wasn't easy...) recently, but that's because it's too hot during the summer in $Texas to have hair any longer than this. And, even still, I sweat my head off daily.

Quoth Geek King View Post
          <looks mirror>

Tall
          Chubby Fluffy
          Glasses-wearing
          Well, at least you're not "DAY-AHM!!!" yet.

Quoth blas87 View Post
          My boyfriend calls these guys "Snausages".
          Dogs don't know they don't taste like bacon?
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

All these posters talking about girls who only want a guy who's tall and hot and got a good car and a nice guy can't find a girlfriend and yadda yadda yadda . . .

Any of you interested in an overweight older Midwestern redhead with an IQ in the 160's?

'Cause this 'nice girl' can't find a boyfriend, either. Every guy I meet wants half my age, half my weight, and half my IQ.

Comment

I no longer think in those terms. If I see a guy with a "hot" woman who also has the IQ and personality of an eggplant, I pity him, but I also view it as part of the process of elimination. I wouldn't date a guy who goes for that kind of woman, so I don't waste time asking, "Why do so many guys go for brainless arm candy?"

It will always be that way. Some people will go for the jerks, then whine about how awful they are. Some people wonder endlessly why attractive, easygoing men or women get involved with disgusting, trashy men or women.

I don't bother anymore. I'm not interested in a guy who a) doesn't know what he wants, or b) thinks that all a woman has to offer is looks. Forget it. I used to spend a lot of time wallowing in self-pity about guys who only go for hot and stupid, until I finally woke the hell up and realizing that I, myself, was no prize, spending all my time feeling sorry for myself about all the guys who wouldn't date me.

Now, I know how much I have to offer, and I'm not going to get upset if the general male population can't see it. Even for those who aren't looks-obsessed, I may not be their cup of tea. I know some guys who are intelligent, well-educated, and great to be around, but that doesn't mean I want to date them. That vital spark just isn't there, and I'm not going to try to force it.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                All these posters talking about girls who only want a guy who's tall and hot and got a good car and a nice guy can't find a girlfriend and yadda yadda yadda. . .
                Well, when that's all you have to work with here. Pittsburgh was named as one of the *worst* cities for dating and relationships. I'm also not willing to settle. Sorry, but I want something more than looks. I like women that I can have an intelligent conversation with. Pretty hard to do that, when all that's left locally are complete fucking idiots
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                  Well, when that's all you have to work with here. Pittsburgh was named as one of the *worst* cities for dating and relationships. I'm also not willing to settle. Sorry, but I want something more than looks. I like women that I can have an intelligent conversation with. Pretty hard to do that, when all that's left locally are complete fucking idiots
                  I hear ya. Topeka's no dating mecca either. Oh, well.

Comment

Quoth childofsolitude View Post
                    Sometimes I think it must suck to be a straight girl and have to settle with assholes for boyfriends.
                    I hate to say it, but lesbians and bisexual women aren't any better off - a lot of female partners will lie, cheat and be abusive, too.
                    Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Well I am actually only 20 years old so I don't think going out with a woman older then say 22 is a good idea.

However if there are any single women on here from 18-22 that live in NC send me a pm.

Comment

I was told by my friend to go for personality first then looks. As she always says "Looks are a plus, but it's personality that matters most."
                        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                          I was told by my friend to go for personality first then looks. As she always says "Looks are a plus, but it's personality that matters most."
                          How about this: "Looks fade. Personality doesn't."

I managed to find a wife who's roughly as intelligent as me, has a wide variety of interests, likes games (a strong selling point for me)... it just took me 25 years to find her. And some of those years were kinda long.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                            I hear ya. Topeka's no dating mecca either. Oh, well.
                            Well, when you're surrounded by farm animals (who outnumber the people) what do you expect? *ducks*

But seriously, it sucks
                            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                              Or as Ron White put it: "You can fix ugly. You can't fix stupid."
                              Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

My boyf is a biker, but definitely isn't a stereotypical bad boy. XD He's also growing his hair back to long, so yay!

As for "hot" guys; can't stand them. You see, I am generous in the boob department, as well as having curvy hips so I get sick and tired of guys like that talking to my chest. -.- Hello moron, I'm up here!
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X